Saturday, April 2, 2011

summer holiday

summer holiday

Wo yao ni pei zhe wo Kan zhe na hai gui shui zhong you
I want you to be with me, seeing that sea turtle swim in the water

Man man de pa zai sa tan shang Shu zhe lang hua yi duo duo
Slowly, climbing on the sand, counting the seasprays one by one

Ni bu yao hai pa Ni bu hui ji mo
Don't be afraid, you won't be lonely

Wo hui yi zhi pei zai ni de zuo you Rang ne le you you
I will be at your side the whole time, letting you be happy, unhurried


Ri zi yi tian yi tian guo Wo men hui man man zhang da
The days pass one by one, we'll slowly grow up

Wo bu guan ni dong bu dong wo zai chang she me
I don't mind if you understand what I'm singing or not

Wo zhi dao you yi tian Ni Yi ding hui ai shang wo
I know there will be one day, you, will definitely love me

Yin wei wo jue de wo zhen de hen bu cuo
Because I feel that I'm really not bad


Shi guang cong cong cong cong liu zou Ye ye ye bu hui tou
Time hurridly, hurridly slips away, also also also doesn't look back

Mei nü bian cheng lao tai po Ai yao
Beautiful girl becomes an old woman, Oh my!

Na na na ge shi hou Wo wo wo wo ye ye
At that that that time, I I I I am also also

Yi jing shi ge zao lao tou
Already a poor old man


La~~~Wo men yi qi shou qian shou
La~~~We together hand in hand

La~~~Shu zhe lang hua yi duo duo
La~~~Counting the seasprays one by one

La~~~Mei nü bian cheng lao tai po
La~~~Beautiful girl becomes an old woman

La~~~Yi jing shi ge zao lao tou
La~~~Already a poor old man

No comments:

Post a Comment